Saturday 9 January 2016

Hong Kong

For my second journey to the other side of the world, I had every intention of continuing my blog...however, owing to the fact that I am no writer, I had no crazy desire to spend time writing when I could be napping. (I mean, travelling and experiencing new things of course!) Infact, napping is pretty much the opposite of what I did here. Visiting for only three weeks instead of a few months, I wanted to cram in as much as I could, which hasn't left much time for writing! Currently on my 5th rain soaked day of Taiwan however, I thought I could find the time to document some stuff before I grow old and forget everything. Plus I'm doing my first load of washing that doesn't consist of a bathroom sink and a hairdryer so I feel justified in not wandering around in the rain for a few hours. So, relying on my memory, here goes...

First stop, Hong Kong! 













No comments:

Post a Comment